Returns/Refund PolicyDavis Television will exchange or provide a full refund on your purchase either before or up to 28 days following the day of delivery if the goods are returned to us as set out below, unopened and in original packaging complete with any free gifts or accessories provided.
This does not affect your consumer rights and if you open the goods to inspect them, you can still cancel your purchase at any time either before or up to 7* working days following the day the goods are delivered.
In all cases the goods must be complete and in ‘as new’ condition. Prior to issuing a refund or exchange Davis Television will inspect any returns and reserve the right to deduct any missing accessories from the refund.
For example remote controls £25.00 plus VAT
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a
- clear statement setting out your decision (eg a letter sent by post, fax or email). You can use the attached model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory. In any event, you must be able to show clear evidence of when the cancellation was made, so you may decide to use the model cancellation form.
- You can also electronically fill in and submit the model cancellation form or any other clear statement of the Customer's decision to cancel the Contract on our website www.davistv.co.uk. If you use this option, we will communicate to you an acknowledgement of receipt of such a cancellation in a Durable Medium (eg by email) without delay.
- To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired. Effects of cancellation in the cancellation period
- Except as set out below, if you cancel this Contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us). Deduction for Goods supplied
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any Goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you (ie handling the Goods beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods: eg it goes beyond the sort of handling that might be reasonably allowed in a shop). This is because you are liable for that loss and, if that deduction is not made, you must pay us the amount of that loss. Timing of reimbursement
- If we have not offered to collect the Goods, we will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than: 1.14 days after the day we receive back from you any Goods supplied, or 2.(if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have sent back the Goods.
- If we have offered to collect the Goods or if no Goods were supplied, we will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this Contract.
- We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement. Returning Goods
- If you have received Goods in connection with the Contract which you have cancelled, you must send back the Goods or hand them over to us at 34 Church Street, Eastbourne, E Sussex, BN21 1HS without delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate to us your cancellation of this Contract. The deadline is met if you send back the Goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You agree that you will have to bear the cost of returning the Goods.
- For the purposes of these Cancellation Rights, these words have the following meanings: 1. Distance contract means a contract concluded between a trader and a consumer under an organised distance sales or service-provision scheme without the simultaneous physical presence of the trader and the consumer, with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the time at which the contract is concluded; 2. Sales contract means a contract under which a trader transfers or agrees to transfer the ownership of goods to a consumer and the consumer pays or agrees to pay the price, including any contract that has both goods and services as its object. Attribution
- These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer (https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk).
Tele-Rent (Eastbourne) Ltd
34 Church Street
Email address: email@example.com
Telephone number: 01323 733279
I/We[*] hereby give notice that I/We [*] cancel my/our [*] contract of sale of the following goods [*] [for the supply of the following service [*], Ordered on [*]/received on [*]______________________(date received)
Name of consumer(s):
Address of consumer(s):
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper)